help-serveez

[help-serveez] help-serveez message from Jesseyetta

From: Jesseyetta Kraynak
Subject: [help-serveez] help-serveez message from Jesseyetta
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:45:18 -0060

WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and
services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750
million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific
Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California.
With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the
fastest growing security company in its market segment.
Ask your broker about SGDS

Not intersted? Just watch.

> Change things fast or lose business bigtime.
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
I did not say Mike Sexton owned the site.
My suggestion is to run a test major tournament using BOTS and SUT.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?
(System under test) before trying that in the field.
> Any new or bigger promotion creates a mandatory lock-up of your computers.
Where do I get my experience to make such suggestions?
I realize he doesn't write the software.
I realize he doesn't write the software.
One more thing, this isn't the first, second, or even third major software
problem has had at a big moment.
A post on RGP is not just a question or a rant to the responsible person it is
a public thing that allows others to be forewarned.
I hope I added some value to your post.
I provided very specific PC configuration  details and even explained that my
swap file could grow to over 2GB and yet a condition  occurred in which
software exhausted all the system resources.
The answer?