help-source-highlight

[Help-source-highlight] highlighting for matlab and octave

From: Brad Bell
Subject: [Help-source-highlight] highlighting for matlab and octave
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 09:08:10 -0700

I have a documentation tool that uses the library version of source-highlight:
https://bradbell.github.io/omhelp/doc/overview.htm
Currently I have have to patch the distribution to include octave/matlab source
code highlighting.

The highlighting files are in
https://github.com/bradbell/omhelp/tree/master/highlight
I got them from an older version of the following blog
http://blog.ivansiu.com/blog/2014/04/30/source-highlight-for-matlab-slash-octave/

For and example using this addition to hightlight; see
https://bradbell.github.io/cppad_swig/doc/a_double_assign_xam.m.htm

I would appreciate it if the next version of source-highlight included
octave/matlab highlightling.