help-stow

[Help-stow] How to handles info/dir conflicts with stow?

From: Vincent Rubiolo
Subject: [Help-stow] How to handles info/dir conflicts with stow?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:26:30 +0200

Hello stow users,

I have recently discovered stow and I and find it very useful. Unfortunately, I frequently encounter conflicts with the info/dir file coming from several packages. It appears because it needs to be merged manually.

Is there a way stow can solve it without manual hacking with the file? I have not found documentation on the matter.

Thanks for your help,

Vincent

PS : the lists archives are ridden with spam. This makes it hard to search for useful messages/posts ...
--
Reprenez le controle de votre courriel !
http://www.mozilla-europe.org/fr/products/thunderbird/