help-stow

Re: [Help-stow] Help-stow Digest, Vol 71, Issue 1

From: Eric Thomas
Subject: Re: [Help-stow] Help-stow Digest, Vol 71, Issue 1
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 15:08:30 -0700

Thank you for the insights. I can't seem to find where stow is
installed on my machine. I checked /usr/local/bin and /usr/bin and
don't see it. `whereis stow` and `which stow` yield no results. Given
my initial installation steps, can you tell where I might find the
binary to add to may PATH variable? I see a `stow.in` file in
~/git/stow/bin. Is this the binary that needs to be in my PATH?