heroes-discuss

Re: [Heroes] Heroes music

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: [Heroes] Heroes music
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:49:59 +0200

[I'm quoting your entire mail here because it was filtered out
by mailman.  It's a shame that spam passes through, while real
mail gets discarded.  I *think* I've now fixed the filtering
rules so that they accept these wasteful multipart/signed
things.]

>>> "Joe" == Joe Wreschnig <address@hidden> writes:

 Joe> Hi,
 Joe> I'm a developer of pyDDR (http://www.icculus.org/pyddr), a free (MIT
 Joe> license) clone of the popular Dance Dance Revolution arcade game. We'd
 Joe> like to use the Heroes music in the game. I know that the source
 Joe> distribution already has it listed as being under the GNU GPL, but I'd
 Joe> like to ask first to just to be sure it's okay with you.

This is good news!  These files are GPL'ed so you don't have to ask.

Unless GPL-tainting is your concern here?  If so you should try to
contact these musics' authors Philippe Meisburger and Alexandre Liverneaux.
Who knows?  They might even be able to feed you with better tracks. :)

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz