heroes-discuss

Re: [Heroes] heroes mailing lists

From: Jerome Zago
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:29:29 +0100

On Thursday 11 December 2003 22:58, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
> If you plan to moderate these lists, fell free to remove me from
> the administrator addresses.  I don't really have the time to
> react to these administrative mails anyway.

Ok, I've configured the heroes mailing-lists so that messages from people
not subscribed to the list are moderated. The moderators (which have already
received a moderation request for a test) are:
Jean Delvare
Jerome Zago (me)
Ingo van Lil

Therefore the heroes mailing-lits should not be spammed anymore (unless
spammers start to spoof member addresses, or subscribe themselves).