hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves un

From: Van L
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] Action Key on [FSF 19] at "DEMO:807:44" behaves unexpectedly
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 11:56:44 +1000

> On 7 Jun 2019, at 09:06, Robert Weiner <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> What about the single line I sent?  Does that add an extra underscore or not?
>
> Try it both with .el source code and with .elc byte compiled code.

Hi Bob,

I don't get as far as exposing the double-underscore.  Retracing my footsteps
using edebug-defun on hpath:is-p and this time pressing the Action Key on the
bullet item, which quotes an absolute path, exposes in the message area the
following:

   (hpath:validate): "/mnt/i/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c" is not readable.

The Action Key on the midline of bullet item doesn't break a newline.

'C-x f' opens '/i/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c' just fine.

My file system doesn't have '/mnt' at all from what I can tell.

My earlier edebug trace was based on eval on (hpath:is-p
"/i/src/sys/kern/kern_sig.c") in the scratch buffer.