hyperbole-users

Re: Bug Report: Rolo Word/String Find Returns Error

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Bug Report: Rolo Word/String Find Returns Error
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 23:11:52 -0500

Can't replicate this error.  Please show an excerpt of your HyRolo file (modified as you like) of the area surrounding point when this error occurs.  Also, try to debug inside the hyrolo-to-entry-end call, as that will point to the line that is looking for a number and getting null instead.  There will be some basic updates pushed tonight, so you can try those as well but I don't think they will affect your issue here.

Bob

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 8:23 PM <address@hidden> wrote:
Good evening!

I pulled and compiled the latest release, and hit the following error
when running a string or word search on my rolo files: