Re: [igraph] community_fastgreedy: Segmentation fault error

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] community_fastgreedy: Segmentation fault error
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:51:52 +0200

Hi Simone,

When I use the function "community_fastgreedy" I get the message "Segmentation fault".
[...]
Any suggestion to solve this issue?
Is the graph connected? If so, break it down to subcomponents and analyse them separately. (See Graph.decompose). Does it have multiple edges or loop edges? If so, simplify it before running the fast greedy community detection. (See Graph.simplify) If any of these solved your issue, please let me know so I can make sure it gets corrected in 0.5.1. If not, please send me a small test graph on which I can reproduce the error.