Re: [igraph] Getting a subgraph of a graph whose nodes have certain attr

From: Peter Flom
Subject: Re: [igraph] Getting a subgraph of a graph whose nodes have certain attributes
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 14:40:38 -0400

Never mind, I figured this out.

Thanks

Peter

From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Peter Flom
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:32 PM
To: 'Help for igraph users'

Hello again

I am trying to get a subgraph of a graph where the nodes have certain attributes. I tried

vs <- traits$Position[traits$Volume > 50]

g50 <- subgraph(g, vs)

But vs contains many NA’s and the run of g50 gives the following

Traceback:

1: .Call("R_igraph_subgraph", graph, as.igraph.vs(graph, v), PACKAGE = "igraph")

2: subgraph(g, vs)

Error in subgraph(g, vs) : caught access violation - continue with care

This seems simple, but I can’t see what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance

Peter