Re: [igraph] how to use c++ for igraph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to use c++ for igraph
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:00:41 -0500

Hi, you can use C libraries in C++ programs, and some of igraph itself is actually in C++. So there is really nothing special in igraph in this respect.

Being a C library, igraph might not fit too well in a C++ project, though. I.e. you will not have classes in the C++ sense, inheritance, etc. igraph is using its own data types instead of standard C++ vectors, maps, etc.

Gabor