Re: [igraph] igraph on HPC

From: Szabolcs Horvát
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph on HPC
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:30:09 +0200

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 at 10:05, Szabolcs Horvát <address@hidden> wrote:
Take a look at the installation instructions here:

https://igraph.org/c/

You can see the available options to the configure script and their default values with

./configure

This should, of course, have been

./configure --help

It will list the available options.

The installation location is controlled by the --prefix option. I believe the default is /usr/local, which you won't be able to write to without administrative access. If you are working on a HPC cluster, I suggest you install the library somewhere within your home directory. For example, to install into ~/local, use

./configure --prefix=$HOME/local