[iiwusynth-devel] Swami CVS commit

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Swami CVS commit
Date: 04 Jun 2002 02:11:39 -0600

Just committed some stuff to CVS for Swami and libsoundfont. Mostly to
do with the build system, but you can also see whats happening with the
modulator editor, although it doesn't actually "edit" yet you can view
existing modulators:

Temporarily removed gettext support, fixed some problems with 'make
dist' (make distcheck still doesn't work though, something wrong with
including other source files in build tree, automake problem?),
"plugins" (not yet plugins really) are now linked into swami binary
instead of libswami shared library (was causing some problems) and some
nice surprises with the modulator editor.

If you could give it a try again Markus to see if it is more stable (now
that the linking of static libraries into libswami is gone), I would
appreciate the feedback :)

For Peter, 'make dist' works now (or at least I made a distribution,
extracted it somewhere and it built fine).

Cheers!
        Josh Green