[iiwusynth-devel] CVS update

From: M. Nentwig
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] CVS update
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:47:00 +0200

Hello,

some more changes on CVS.
Josh, could you check the scale tuning implementation? The swami control
is now quite sensitive, I think there is still something wrong.
Also, I haven't found from the specs, which key should be kept at a
fixed pitch, when tuning is varied. Key 0 doesn't make much sense, I
used C3 instead.

Cheers

Markus

        * src/iiwu_voice.c (iiwu_voice_write): Fixed nonlooped
samples-bug.
        * TODO (TODO): Updated
        * src/iiwu_cmd.c (iiwu_handle_reverbsetlevel): Changed command
        line command 'rev_setwet' to 'rev_setlevel'. Replaced the word
'wet' by
        'level' in most places.
         Added a command line option --dump, which provides
         'machine-readable' output from stdout to hook up a user
interface.
        * src/iiwusynth.h: Moved the default values for gain, chorus and

        reverb here. Might be useful as an example...
        * src/iiwu_voice.c
(iiwu_voice_calculate_runtime_synthesis_parameters):
        Added 'scale tuning' modulator, centered around C3.
        * src/iiwusynth.h: Added API functions to read the reverb state
        Moved iiwu_synth_system_reset to the API