[iiwusynth-devel] Re: [timidity-talk] Re: [Swami-devel] GPL SoundFonts

From: Peter L Jones
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Re: [timidity-talk] Re: [Swami-devel] GPL SoundFonts
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:29:26 -0000

mput <address@hidden> said on Friday, January 10, 2003 12:44 PM:
> Hi.
>
> I've forwarded the original message to the Japanese TiMidity++ list.
> There's a guy who says ok for it.
> His SoundFont is not GPL compatible now.  Now he's making it
> GPL-compatible.
>
> How can he contact with you?  He is not good at english.
> # I think I can translate him.  Is this ok?
>   --
> mput @ OTSUKARESAMA.
> mailto:address@hidden
> http://mput.dip.jp

The original message was posted by Alexandre Prokoudine <address@hidden> to
Swami Devel <address@hidden> and iiwusynth devel
<address@hidden> - so I'd suggest trying
Alexandre direct initially and letting the lists know when something is
available.

There's some discussion (well, a message or two) about whether GPL is the
most appropriate license, so you might like to follow that discussion and
cross-post/summarise onto the Japanese TiMidity++ list.

Ta.

-- Peter