info-auctex

[Info-AUCTeX] Loads of warnings and references to free variable sand und

From: John
Subject: [Info-AUCTeX] Loads of warnings and references to free variable sand undefined functions
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 13:41:19 +0100

Hi folks,

thank you so much for you amazing work on auctex. I really love the package.

I have a question if you don't mind me asking.

I'm using use-package to install auctex and upon byte compiling the package I receive tons of warnings about reference to free variables and undefined functions. For more details have a look at the attached log file.

One thing that surprises me is that use-package provides :functions and :defines in order to define any free variables and functions but seem to have no effect here what so ever in my case. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong here?

This is the snippet that I have in my config

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

J.