Be healthy, be wealthy!

From: Firebomb Q. Paces
Subject: Be healthy, be wealthy!
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:09:13 -0700

Intercourse is more mutually-rewarding than ever. There is no tension over potential ED. No more frustration on her part, nor performance-anxiety on yours. This results in a wonderfully fulfilling physical experience, followed by intense emotional-bonding.

go to the site

I see, I said, and I did. She was enjoying the uncontrolled expressions on my face as I recognized the fact that I had been out-thought all the way along the line. Report, I said to the robot. What I could see of Zugs equipment bore out the impression gained from his clothes. But before I wasted my time looking for a transmitter I ought to be sure one was there. Undoubtedly one of the most truly efficient engines of destruction ever manufactured. But unless she became interested in me soon I stood a good chance of spending the rest of my days behind these grim walls. It was me they were after now.