Omega

From: Lemur E. Iowa
Subject: Omega
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:02:46 -0700

visit us

Rocca couldnt believe it, neither could the president. Like keeping him around. I sat and watched unseeingly while she went to the vidiphone. Here lay my opportunity if I had enough time to grab it. And the nice part was I could identify her and she would have no idea of who I was. Once he had assured himself that I really meant to go through with the proposition it was just a matter of settling the details. It was almost dark by thistime,however I knew that the shipping department would be busy most of the night. I suppose the gun was there as a matter of insurance, but you can never tell with these nervous types.