Sample Pack

From: Reconsidered C. Copilots
Subject: Sample Pack
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:39:48 -0700

go to the site

Silently I ran to the decorative railing and looked over. Orders were originated in many places, passed on, changed and shuffled. Only two ways out. On second thought I realized that it had nothing to do with the Corps now. In fact I think it was a Guard decoration, given out for re-enlisting or five years of K. My hand was on the gun in my pocket but I didnt need to use it. They werent sending any picture. Never had the time, I guess.