amplification

From: Ophelia Cruz
Subject: amplification
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:56:26 +0300

Wont you come and see us there, andmeet my cousin and Mr Thompson? She could not getthe bull-ring out of her mind, and something felt damaged in herinside. But she knew that the onething she must do was to keep her head.
Almost without realizing, she turned her shoulders tohim and he put the cape on her. And Mexico, or something in it, certainly makes the foreignersworse than they are at home. The soilseemed strange, dry, blackish, artificially wetted, and old.
Those wonderful littlefairy-lands they carve in jade! I do think Mexico City is evil,underneath.
The soldiers saluted rather slovenly, and heresponded briefly.
Thebig arched place was filling up, but still the crowd did not comevery near her. The degenerate middle class shall be regenerated by me,Montes. He was brave too: because therewas just the chance some lout might shoot him because of hisuniform. At last a little footman with a littleblack moustache opened silently.
She hovered near the outer end, ready to bolt at any moment.
Kateslipped off the cloak as she got in, and handed it back. I think it would be a great shame not to let him have a try, putin Owen hotly.
Relief to get away from thatbeastly place. Her breeding and hernatural pride were outraged. And the toreadors, running up with their cloaks, drewoff the bull.
Ah, my dear Mr Rhys, they ALL talk so nobly beforehand. Tell me now, dear Mrs Leslie, what youhave been doing since I saw you?