Desjardins Bank Urgent Notice #2

From: Desjardins Online Banking
Subject: Desjardins Bank Urgent Notice #2
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 02:34:21 +0400

Desjardins Bank Security Department has been receiving complaints from our customers for unauthorised uses of the Desjardins Bank accounts. As a result we are temporarily shuting down some selected Desjardins Online Accounts perceived vunerable to this pending proper verification by the account owners. Desjardins Bank is committed to ensuring we safegurad each customers personal information, making sure only authorised individuals have access to there accounts.

As a first step to have Your Desjardins Bank Online Access reactivated please recomfirm your identity by using the link provided below.