precise deride

From: Pol Plummer
Subject: precise deride
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:00:04 -0500

Lost the rabbit outfit? Fortunate for the CUB it still manage to work even after riding a couple of miles.
Than my Honda is my sofa ! Finally the man also can be seen riding the Pantheon also and gets even with her. This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked. On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda between Yamahas, Kawasakis, Polaris.
Although part of the framework and the wheels get severely damaged, the true measure of its quality is to try to get the engine running. Finally the man also can be seen riding the Pantheon also and gets even with her.
Extremely detailed records were kept by original owner.
Fortunate for the CUB it still manage to work even after riding a couple of miles. After spending many, many thousands of dollars the bike is starting to take shape and started up on the first hit of the starter button. it may not surprise you that after inserting the ignition key and gently applying the kickstarter, this incredible strong vehicle starts without a cough. Than my Honda is my sofa ! This was cleaned; highly polished; satined in an emulsion and clearlacked.
A sporty bike in Candy Gold. It took quite a beating. Also the candy gold paint! These are a great bike to ride, fast and comfortable.
Lost the rabbit outfit?
I tried to match the Honda specification. Many parts purchased from CMS during the restoration. Quess who this rider is ? Meanwhile the famous rider sees a Hornet parked. Many new parts were deliverd by. On Alpes Quad Trophy riding only ours one Honda between Yamahas, Kawasakis, Polaris.
Finishing touch was the repainting the tank and side covers. Than my Honda is my sofa ! It is two years since it begins the resolution! Finally the man also can be seen riding the Pantheon also and gets even with her.
Quess who this rider is ?