Re [23]:

From: Deanna Stroud
Subject: Re [23]:
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 03:13:16 +0600

indelicate
There had been no opportunity to change since then, not for Ian, not for any of them.
Im closer to death than Ive ever been in my life, he thought, because she means it.
It was a simple obituary which seemed to have no connection with Annie Wilkes at all.
Im closer to death than Ive ever been in my life, he thought, because she means it.
There had been no opportunity to change since then, not for Ian, not for any of them. Im closer to death than Ive ever been in my life, he thought, because she means it. It was a simple obituary which seemed to have no connection with Annie Wilkes at all. Im closer to death than Ive ever been in my life, he thought, because she means it.