Fwd:

From: Myron Yates
Subject: Fwd:
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:38:16 +0500

chatty
"Well, Ill have to chance that,he said, "because Im just like that mother - Im not saying no to be mean, or to spite you - Im saying no because I really want you to like the story.
Paul looked unbelievingly at the last line, then picked the Royal up - he had gone on lifting it like some weird barbell when she was out of the room, God knew why - and shook it again.