Relax with Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove tha

From: Kurt
Subject: Relax with Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at all size-challenged.
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 01:35:22 -0700

Just out
 Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer! Are you
prepared to see and feel the inches that weren't there weeks before?

 You certainly understand what is the main quality of a man in relationships.
Your main male attribute is about to get royal proportions. Are you ready to
become the king? Come in: http://firya.com/y/xl2/
You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all will be worthless
without decent physical equipment.

 What does not kill you makes you stronger One, one dutty build dam. Hear me
now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. To
understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their
dark sayings. Least said soonest mended