Hey

From: Kurt Mora
Subject: Hey
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:29:27 -0060

"THESUBWAY.COM" PUT MPRG ON THIER “HOT STOCKS” LIST
AFTER WILLIAM MORRIS AGENCY ANNOUNCED IT WILL BE
SELLING RIGHTS TO NEW SUTHERLAND MOVIE!

Company:   The Motion Picture Group Inc.
SYMB ol: M PRG
Price: $0.32 UP Today
Recom mendation: ST RO NG B UY
Time to move fast. HUGE announcements on MPRG today. MPRG announced that
William Morris Agency, the worlds largest and most diverse talent agency will be
selling the rights to the new Keifer Sutherland movie at the 2006 American Film
Market. That market closes on the 8th so this deal will be done by end of
tomorrow.

This is so hot, everyone os getting in while they can and the market
watchers are labeling this as the next winner. Watch the trailer at
"www.itrustyoutokillmethemovie.com" and get in on MPRG first thing Wednesday,
November 08, 2006.

I hope it was a helper news. I'll email or fax you later next week.

Kurt Mora.

and gentle. elizabeth, who had expected to find in her as acute and
unembarrassed an observer as ever
all this was acknowledged to mrs. gardiner; and after relating the
circumstances, she thus went

better success. he stood by her, however, for some minutes, in silence; and, at
last, on the young lady's
elizabeth, who knew this to be levelled at mr. darcy, was in such misery of
shame, that she
"my mother would have had no objection, but my father hates london."

"i am sure there is not on his . i will answer for it, he never cared three
straws about her-who
"i imagine your cousin brought you down with him chiefly for the sake of having
someone at his
acquainted, by sir william lucas's accidental information, that bingley's
attentions to your sister had
been to persuade her to quit her present disgraceful situation, and return to
her friends as soon as they

after playing some italian songs, miss bingley varied the charm by a lively
scotch air; and soon

a similar occasion, five-and-twenty years ago.

enough; and wickham, who happened to sit near elizabeth, began inquiring after
his acquaintance in
aught of civility to his ordinary style?-for i dare not hope," he continued in
a lower and more serious
deceive you, but my spirits might often lead me wrong. how you must have hated
me after that
between her and himself.