Staff were told to make changes, but it's not clear whether any were don

From: Dotson Griffith
Subject: Staff were told to make changes, but it's not clear whether any were done.
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:20:18 +0100

It's like the I-Team without having to sit through the rest of the
made-up local news.
There is a master counter that detects the radio frequency emitted by
the odometer.
"To judge by what is happening in Darfur, our performance has not
improved much since the disasters of Bosnia and Rwanda," Annan said.
However, if they stay below certain limits, no authority will complain.
com: Get cool merchandise!
Raw manure stored in open lagoons.

ZZZ