Must Have Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Alfonzo Frazier
Subject: Must Have Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:33:18 -0180

Dear Customer.

Do you want to get a special Christmas discount on medications? It is easy. Just make your purchasing with USDrugs store.

Buy your drugs from the leading USA online distributor and forget all your worries and fears to receive faked pills.

High level of our products will exceed your expectations.

Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order!
http://www.milettor.hk

Low Prices, Best Quality Pills!
Strict confidentiality is guaranteed!

Best regards,