Re: Important

From: Kara Holbrook
Subject: Re: Important
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 20:40:22 +0800

imperative
Maybe Im going to punch out, but I swear to God Im not going to do it until I get a chance to show my number-one fan just how much Ive enjoyed getting to know her. Maybe Im going to punch out, but I swear to God Im not going to do it until I get a chance to show my number-one fan just how much Ive enjoyed getting to know her. ""The second time I just wanted to get something to eat, and make sure I had some extra supplies in here in case you were gone a long time,he went on, ignoring her. She came two or three hesitant steps closer yet, and observed a hand reaching from the earth of a fresh grave, the fingers frozen in a hideous gesture of supplication.
Maybe Im going to punch out, but I swear to God Im not going to do it until I get a chance to show my number-one fan just how much Ive enjoyed getting to know her.
Maybe Im going to punch out, but I swear to God Im not going to do it until I get a chance to show my number-one fan just how much Ive enjoyed getting to know her.
""The second time I just wanted to get something to eat, and make sure I had some extra supplies in here in case you were gone a long time,he went on, ignoring her.
She came two or three hesitant steps closer yet, and observed a hand reaching from the earth of a fresh grave, the fingers frozen in a hideous gesture of supplication.
She came two or three hesitant steps closer yet, and observed a hand reaching from the earth of a fresh grave, the fingers frozen in a hideous gesture of supplication. Maybe Im going to punch out, but I swear to God Im not going to do it until I get a chance to show my number-one fan just how much Ive enjoyed getting to know her.