change your size from S to XL

From: Muljawan Sergey
Subject: change your size from S to XL
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:26:13 +0000

Hello Man

I don't care why your one-eyed monster is so small, but 72% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger ramrod will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.voassociates.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
phurunugumqjunuptkuhufugrktgrkrssgnqroskru
cvmbndfjkghwrglkfjggdfgr