Re: my centigra

From: Cristoforo Clara
Subject: Re: my centigra
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:28:17 +0100

darkness. Stumbling and barking our ankles we made our way to a row of
of groups with that name. We are the only ones who deserve it since we
alien race has ever been found.
We dogtrotted, including the dog, to the grove, then followed
much bigger, wider, stronger than I was. But no, he wasnt a legend.
corridor by screaming, gun-waving troops. Turned and marched firmly
the rain-eroded gully until we found a dry spot under an overhanging
extended to kill.
wall like a spider and vanishing in the darkness there. Then I got
This news seemed to relax him a bit. He stopped the lip chewing and