Tom Clancy Fans- New Thriller

From: Navy Veteran
Subject: Tom Clancy Fans- New Thriller
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 11:26:52 -0600

“Run; do not walk, to get your hands on Skip Vogel’s amazing new novel, Constant Bearing – Decreasing Range .  A twenty year veteran of the United States Navy, Vogel gives the reader an insider’s view of the sights and scenes of the United States military aboard a major combatant of the Fleet. This powerful novel is a close scrutiny of National Defense that can become sorely compromised by flawed public policy.  Focusing on one of the most relevant, urgent issues in our Country today, Vogel tells a painful, yet emotional story; one that the reader will not soon forget.”

James D. Pfannenstiel,

Captain, USN (ret)

Skip Vogel’s CONSTANT BEARING – DECREASING RANGE: The Collision of Public Policy and National Defense is a compelling character-driven story of intrigue, tragedy, honor, and humor within the Navy as it was undermined by the questionable efforts of politicians and social engineers as they attempted to integrate low aptitude personnel and criminals into the Naval forces, and the unfortunate consequences that resulted from these policies.

Paperback: 412 pages.  BookSurge Publishing.  ISBN 1419651455

Available at: amazon.com

As indicated in our privacy policy, you will be offered the opportunity to direct us not to share information with you.
If you indicate a preference that we not share information with you please understand that you will not receive
offers for products and services provided by us that could help you increase your understanding of military and political systems
.

The selection you make today will update any prior privacy preferences you have made.
To indicate your preferences please visit our
request page.