Prevent "save to ~/.authinfo[Y/y/N/n]" prompt

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Prevent "save to ~/.authinfo[Y/y/N/n]" prompt
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:38:04 -0700

Hi, something is wrong with my gpg use, so until I fix it, I will just
enter my password for each use. (I will likely start a new thread about
my gpg soon.)

But something I never really liked, is the prompt when doing so to save
this information in `~/.authinfo'.

Is there a way to prevent this prompt. I think it'd be nice for initial
setup of Gnus as well, as storing passwords (securely) may not be the
first thing you get around to, and one may get nervous about accidently
saving it in this plain text file.

--
Brady