smtpmail vs msmtp

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: smtpmail vs msmtp
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 16:41:00 +0200

Hello!

Can someone more experienced tell me what do you suggest for sendming
mail from Gnus: smtpmail or msmtp?

The former seems as natural choice, but few times I did experience that
the message sent from Gnus (when using smtpmail) did not go through and
for such (rare) cases I'm considering that (maybe) msmtp with its
logging capability is possibly a better/safer option?

Any possibility to log messages sent via smtpmail?

Any other hint?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who is not disturbed in mind even amidst the threefold
miseries or elated when there is happiness, and who is free