Rendering Content-Type: text/markdown with shr via text/html?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Rendering Content-Type: text/markdown with shr via text/html?
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 00:57:40 +0200

I'm experimenting with posting articles with text/markdown as the
Content-Type.

I was wondering what the easiest way is to have Gnus translate such
articles to HTML and display them via shr, as is done for text/html
articles.

Anyone already tackled this?

I could make the news server do the translation on the fly, but then
supersedes and follow ups will be done on the text/html version, which
would be rather inconvenient, so I'd like it to be purely a display
thing.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "After finishing this exercise, you will probably be         Adam Sjøgren
  able to provide many really useful patches for Gnus    asjo@koldfront.dk