iris-user

[Iris-user] Hi

From: Mr ANDREW MORGAN
Subject: [Iris-user] Hi
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 00:50:47 -0200 (BR%sT)

I am Mr ANDREW MORGAN, Executive Director-Projects, of the Federal
Ministry of Works & Housing (FMW&H).

I decided to forward to you this business proposal in anticipation that
you may be in position to assist/handle this business with me.

We want a reliable person to assist us in receiving funds resulting
from over invoiced bills from contracts awarded under the budget
allocation for The NDDC.

These bills have being approved for payment by the concerned ministry.

The contracts have being executed, commissioned and the contractors
have been paid their actual contract sums. What we are about to receive
now is a kick back from the contractors and under the protocol division
as Government workers, we are not allowed to operate or own foreign
accounts, and that is precisely, why I need your assistance.

On our part, all modalities have being worked out in ensuring a smooth
transaction. All I need from you is your mailing address; you telephone
numbers and the name or company name that you want the payment cheques
to be issued on.

As soon as you indicate your interest by sending to me the above
requirements, I will instruct the contractors to issue the checks in
your
name or company name. On accomplishment of this deal you will be
entitled
to 10% of any sum that passes through you to me.

Please get in touch if this is okay with you and I will give you
further details.

Regards,

Mr ANDREW MORGAN