jami

Can't talk with a specific account

From: Giuseppe Amato
Subject: Can't talk with a specific account
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 22:10:39 +0100

I'm writign to report a strange case where I cannot contact the account
"urielfanelli" from my account "bloved".
I can contact other accounts and I can also contact"urielfanelli" using
another account (bloved3).
The only thing I can Say Is that I've added the urielfanelli account 1 year
ago and never contacted him until now.
I've also tryed to remove and add it again, without success. He has also a
profile image, I can see that from my second account bloved3, but I can't
see it in my First account bloved.
Since I'm using the account in Android app via DHT proxy, maybe there's a
registration problem?