jami

Android Connection failed

From: address@hidden
Subject: Android Connection failed
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 15:19:34 +0100

Hello Jami's team,

I'm trying to understand why I can't have a contact with an account on
an android /e/ foundation phone.

What does the Jami app do when clicking on connect button?

- When Personal DNS Filter is active, The connection button go to
"connecting" (in orange color) and disconnected (grey) immediatly.
- Without Personnal DNS Filter, The connection button stays "connecting
(orange).
- It should be green "On Line". It never happens.

Is there anything to put on a whitelist to allow the connection, or
something to put of a blacklist maybe?

Thank you for your help !

--

Harpo