[Javaweb-submit] JReversePro - Software - Web page change

From: Karthik Kumar
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] JReversePro - Software - Web page change
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:06:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir,
  I , ( Karthik Kumar A ) am the author of the open-source java decompiler  -
JReversePro. The software has been listed in the  GNU java software page-
http://www.gnu.org/software/java/java-software.html. Thanks a lot.
   The current home page is
http://www.geocities.com/akarthikkumar/JReversePro.index. But then, I have
moved the entire software development and the home page from there to
http://jrevpro.sourceforge.net because sourceforge.net provides superior
facilities to develop open-source software.
   I know it is a bit irritating to hear web page changes but I hope you
understand and appreciate the necessity for that change.

Thanks.
Karthik Kumar A.