[Javaweb-submit] Namespace use

From: Pierre Vigneras
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Namespace use
Date: 04 Sep 2002 17:14:29 +0200

Hello,

i would like to use the gnu namespace for two main Java projects such as :

RAMI for Reflective Asynchronous Method Invocation which allows any public
method of any Java objects to be invoked asynchronously and IACHOb - greek
translation of JACOb (which is a name already used in many projects) and stands
for Java Active Container of Objects which allows any method of any object to
be invoked remotely.

I would like the first package to be 'gnu.rami' while the other would be
'gnu.iachob'.

Both projects will be available very soon in SourceForge (and in GPL of course
!) if you agree with the use of the 'gnu' namespace for my package.

Hence, i'm waiting your answer.

with regards,

Pierre.

PS: I'm french so don't blame be for by bad english please ;-)

--
Pierre Vignéras
http://dept-info.labri.fr/~vigneras/

Équipe systèmes et objets distribués