[Javaweb-submit] Macker

From: Paul `Order in Chaos` Cantrell
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Macker
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:41:13 -0500

Hi there! I have a getting-to-be-decent Java utility called Macker, licensed under the GPL. It's an architectural rules checker; it lets you specify broad pattern-based rules about how classes may access one another, and then checks those rules at build time. More info:

    http://innig.net/macker/faq.html

I'm not sure what criteria you use or if it's appropriate to them, but you might consider in including it on either or both of your free Java software pages:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/java/java-software.html
    http://www.gnu.org/software/java/developing-java.html

Cheers,

Paul