[Javaweb-submit] Earn a University Degree based on your professional exp

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Earn a University Degree based on your professional experience.
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 24:07:22 -0300

A Genuine University Degree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a great job and better pay was a few letters behind you name?
Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.
You’ll thank me later…

1-334-323-5633
24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Holidays

The relation between value and science will also be affected here. The fact that the physical sciences sometimes claim to be value-free finds its origin in the attempt to emancipate the intellect from social pressure, external authority and affective preferences, an attempt that we should praise, and that has proven to be fruitful. This attitude, however, does not imply that scientists escape responsibility for the results of their research. Sooner or later they are confronted with the problem of evaluation. Is there a responsibility for the scientist who unravels the forces of matter, when this knowledge can be used for the fabrication of arms capable of untold destruction? For example, current research in genetics will certainly have an influence on future ethical questions. We believe, generally, that the development of our factual knowledge will influence questions of evaluation in a positive way, and that many of the ethical and aesthetic conc epts that are now very abstract will become more concrete through this process.