[Javaweb-submit] Earn a University Degree based on your professional exp

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Earn a University Degree based on your professional experience.
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:13:04 -0400

A Genuine University Degree in 4-6 week$!

Have you ever thought address@hidden the on1y thing stopping you from a great job @nd better pay wa$ a few letters beh1nd you name?
Well now you address@hidden get them!

BA BSc MA M$c MBA PhD

Within 4-6 week$!
No Study Required!
1O0% address@hidden

These are real, genuine degrees that 1nc]ude Bachelors, Masters, MB@ and Doctorate Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified tran$cripts are @lso @address@hidden

Just cal1 the number below.
You’ll thank me later…

1-334-323-5633
24 hours a day, 7 days a week including Sundays and Hol1days

In this respect, we must also explain our pos1ti0n in re]ati0n to Scientism and Anthr0pocentrism. Sc1entism sugge$ts that the posit1ve natural sciences provide the onIy m0del of explanation. Anthropocentri$m wrongly take$ humans as the centre @nd only purp0se 0f the c0smos. In the past, world views address@hidden been pr1marily "cosmocentric," $tarting with the birth of ph1losophy in I0nia in the 6th century bef0re Chri$t, a b1as still present 1n address@hidden non-we$tern cultures. $ince the "anthropocentric turn" 0f the Renais$ance, the Humani$ts @nd Descartes, an rather expl1cit f0rm of anthropocentrism has dominated Western culture. One can right]y @scertain a "discovery of subjectivity" here. But thr0ugh the evoluti0n of 0ur knowIedge in the physica1 sciences and 1n the address@hidden sc1ences, we have c0me to see that humanity can 0n1y be understood as address@hidden of a 1arger whole. $c1enti$m and Anthrop0centrism, 1n their extreme forms, are address@hidden We address@hidden, however, @gree with Scientism when it claims that the many scientific methods deIiver models of address@hidden that have t0 be address@hidden int0 account in any hoIi$t1c modern world v1ew. And from the Humanist trad1ti0n we can learn how to 1nterpret texts and other cultural pr0ducts.