[Javaweb-submit] exhaust

From: Dick Nichols
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] exhaust
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:47:14 +0300

Perhaps Miss La Trobe meant that when she cut this knotin the centre? Streatfield called his roll call, he laid theblame on them. William, turning, followingher eyes, saw only a man in grey. The prologue,they added, looking down at the programme.
He stubbedhis light tennis shoes on the wood. Thats what I wished, Isa added, when I dropped my pin. Then the separate letters made one wordCat.
William at the table, now attached to Mrs. Rupert Haines, detainedby a breakdown on the road, had arrived.
Then the music peteredout on the last word we.
Mice slid in andout of holes or stood upright, nibbling.
The lawn was as flat as thefloor of a theatre.
Certainly Miss La Trobe had spoken the truth when shesaid: The very place for a pageant!
But the machine continued:Chuff, chuff, chuff.
Countless beetles andinsects of various sorts burrowed in the dry wood.
And from her bosoms snowy antre drewthe gleaming blade. William, turning, followingher eyes, saw only a man in grey. She had to steady the ruffle which threatened toblow away. A perfect marvel of a woman,arent you, Mrs. All the time the villagers were passing in and out between thetrees. Ill show you the greenhouse, the pig sty, or thestable.
O, Miss La Trobe growled behindher tree, the torture of these interruptions! William at the table, now attached to Mrs. And added: Perhaps because weve nevermet before, and never shall again.
A blue-bottle hadsettled on the cake and stabbed its yellow rock with its shortdrill.
He was sitting to theright, several rows back, the man in grey. Dispersed are we, the music wailed; dispersed are we. Red Indians the game was; a reed with a notewrapped up in a pebble.
For theruff had become unpinned and great Eliza had forgotten her lines. No, not forus, whove the future, she seemed to say.
It didnt matter what the words were; or who sang what. Bartholomew, following, blessed the power of thehuman body to make the earth fruitful.
Only Bond the cowman looked fluid and natural.