[Javaweb-submit] arbitrarily round

From: Margie Sawyer
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] arbitrarily round
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:24:22 +0200

An old summer-house, covered with vines, filled the south-west corner.
She couldnt understandwhy anybody should want a cat.
The woods are full of em, said Cousin Jimmy.
Emily sprang across thefloor and snatched the book. These were thought very elegant inBlair Water, and went far to justify the Murray pride.
Emily hadnever driven in anything so splendid before. Dont you like the FEEL of a nice, soft, fat cat? I thought books belonged to everybody, said Emily. I am not going to have anything hidden orunderhanded, understand that.
Shewatched the leaves shrivel and shudder, as if they were sentientthings, and then turn black.
We grow columbines there on purposefor the fairies. Why, you know, if a fairy was really-truly it wouldnt BE afairy, said Cousin Jimmy seriously.
And candles cast suchqueer wavering shadows. Emily decided that she would askCousin Jimmy about these houses when she got a good chance. Laura Murray suddenly put her handkerchief toher eyes.
Whatmysteries might lurk behind the chintz-lined glass doors of thebookcase!
Itsgrey roof was dotted over with cushions of moss like fat green-velvet mice. As I was saying, Emily, we could not decide as to who should havethe care of you. Aunt Elizabeth looked at Emily through her cold, spectacled eyes.
Emily thoughtskimming was a lovely occupation and longed to try her hand at it.