[Javaweb-submit] introductory

From: Agnes Sweeney
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] introductory
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:10:25 +0300

All talk would be nonsense, I suppose, if it were written down,she said, stirring her coffee.
White rods cameacross the window in the back room. About coming to see you on Wednesday, she began.
And I used to like going there, hethought.
He wantedto say, Didnt she have an affair with somebody?
Sara began, screwing her handstogether and clinging to her sister, that life. Lady Lasswadetook her place opposite Eleanor.
Sold was written on a strip of bright red paper pasted across thehouse-agents board.
Its a nice picture, he added, looking at it critically.
No, I wont come, said Maggie, shaking hands.
She thinks me an oldfool, Rose thought, making the same remark twice over.
Shesat down and laid the press cuttings on the tea-table.
Take this cupfor instance; she held it out in front of her. Again she had the odd feeling of being two people at thesame time.
She wasexactly like the picture of old Uncle Pargiter of Pargiters Horse.
Theres not much of my wasted youth about Edward now, she said.
She had always thought he lived at Ealing.
Theres not much of my wasted youth about Edward now, she said. Are you coming in, she said, or arent you?
But she had neversolved the question to her satisfaction. It was a depressing little street, shethought.
They weredifferently coloured, blue, white and purple. But then, said Maggie, beginning to turn the handle rathercautiously, you did other things.
She pointed tothe table upon which three places had been laid. He took up one of the newspapercuttings and began to make it into a spill.
Rose was handsome, but shewished she dressed better. But she had been there, for there was a book on the table.