[Javaweb-submit] nobleman illustrative

From: Philip Oliver
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] nobleman illustrative
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:43:08 -0600

Sombrero off, Brazos crossed the threshold.
Cowboy, I shore wont rest or sleep till yu shoot thegizzards oot of thet black buzzard. Yu tried the same dealwhen yu sent Bard Syvertsen an his girl Bess to murder me.
Theyd reckon yu was scared an rustle the hair off this range. And Brazos knew, if Hank did not, that gesturewas one of affection and farewell. A voice pierced dimly into Brazoss sleep: Wake up, Brazos. Manifestly Wess laboured under some stress that rendered liberationextremely difficult.
Then a resonant voice, dryand crisp, gave Brazos a thrill.
Yore pard Brad is layin oot here in the streetdaid! And Brazos detected anervous excitement in the way they stood and spoke.
The guests at that table rose so hurriedly that half their chairs turnedover. Howdy, Brazos Keene, said the girl, looking up. Presently a buxom,rosy-cheeked young woman looked out.
Slope damn pronto, or Ill bore yu, returnedBrazos, just as quietly. Im afraid to tell you Brazos, but they say youre playin hell withthe twins, replied Sain huskily. Tanner gave him a keen, kindly glance that baffled Brazos. Scared of bracin Dad after lastnight, eh?
As she spoke that forceful word Brazos caught a hint of somethingas strange as lovely about her.
Thet will simplify the problem for Neece, declared Bilyen, And he droveoff without another word. To be honest, I feel all right about it now, cause yure heah, Brazos.
Come oot with it, darn yore pictoors, demanded Hank gruffly. But Bodkins bullet crashed through the window and Brazoss reached itsmark. I saw hundreds of empty stock cars as I rode oot. They were friendly to Coglan, Brazos remembered. Its not humanly possible for me to leave this girl.
They got the roof up an thefloor down when the twins stopped work with an idea. Thets somethin for ahombre like me to remember. But his conscience smote him as with a terrific mace. The talk has it thet Knight is the hombre whoshot Surface.
Say, Neece,were settin with a powerful good hand. Knight appeared to be be beyond speech, clamped in his rage.
Janis darted to him and knelt, one hand on his shoulder. Close to twenty thousand if the railroad can handle them, repliedNeece.