[Javaweb-submit] Home Career Expo -Cleveland

From: Visitors Bureau
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Home Career Expo -Cleveland
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:43:56 -0800

A Powerful, Life-Changing Event -
Free "Work From Home Career Fair"
Click - Cleveland - For An Exhibitor List

We connect people to their dreams...
Build your future and your lifestyle

Take Control - Fire Your Boss.
Or just demote his significance to control your Financial Future!

Question: At the end of the money, do you always have a little month left over? (Studies show that up to 70 per cent of Americans have trouble even living from paycheck to paycheck.)

Question: Do you feel like the quality of your retirement is somehow dependent on your Employee Benefits or Social Security?

It's your choice: stand there like a deer in the headlights, or take positive action. We have put together over two dozen work from home business so you can learn more about them.

Cleveland, Ohio
(Click City Name for a Current Exhibitor List)

Saturday, Sept 23, 2006
Doors Open From 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Admission Is Free!

Marriott - Cleveland East
26300 Harvard Road - Warrensville Heights, OH 44122

For Directions Map link

Mark your calendar for Saturday, Sept 23rd; carve out a couple of hours to invest in your future. Walk through the Expo and see how people just like you have already begun making significant income from home. Come see how you can begin to:

  • secure your financial future

  • make more time for family and friends

  • utilize tax advantages available to small businesses

  • choose who you wish to work with

  • travel and decide when and where you choose to do business

Check out our 2006 Expo Calendar
for events across the nation.

Find out info on many home based businesses

For More Information About
 All of Our Expos, Please
Visit Our Website

Print your VIP Pass (below)
to receive your Bonus Gifts.
(VIP Pass not required for admission)

VIP Pass

As indicated in our privacy policy, you will be offered the opportunity to direct us not to share information with you.
If you indicate a preference that we not share information with you please understand that you will not receive
offers for products and services provided by us that could help you lower your costs, maximize your financial resources,
and manage your finances. The selection you make today will update any prior privacy preferences you have made.
To indicate your preferences please visit our
request page.