[Javaweb-submit] enraged

From: Montagu Strickland
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] enraged
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:00:46 +0800

See how the pieces of the new platform fit together.
They had to work a bit in order to disable this Windows feature, so they did it. The regular writer went away during the summer holidays and, before leaving, took care that his column is going to be written by somebody else.
I just watched a report from Iraq. Read the EULAs, the small prints - you are allowing them to do precisely that, by mistake. You will get a legal serial number in a few minutes, and a CD in a few days.
When you install Windows XP use the famous Windows XP corporate key that has its own page on Wikipedia. That will be NetTransport.
See how the pieces of the new platform fit together.
I always link the BBC live coverage with the siege of the Beslan school. And, yes, there's a a catch with Delete in GMail.
I was glued to the TV for the two or three meager hours that I called my spare time, morning and evenings between school, work and sleep, following the live coverage. I was glued to the TV for the two or three meager hours that I called my spare time, morning and evenings between school, work and sleep, following the live coverage.
Read the EULAs, the small prints - you are allowing them to do precisely that, by mistake.
Maybe Asa and his likes started to understand that more downloads does not mean more users, but more, too many more, buggy releases. But it took some flexibility on the part of authorities to make things work. Maybe I just had to deal with the worse, while the rest is busy spending what they acquired through the IPO.
All I can say is that they're humans.
This is what came to my mind after I had some very bad experiences with Google support representatives.
They had to work a bit in order to disable this Windows feature, so they did it.
I'd try to translate it to English, but it would be close to impossible. When you get a warning that your key isn't valid, say "d'oh!
It's an unpolite attitude, but I guess that there's nothing one can do.
When you get a warning that your key isn't valid, say "d'oh! That will be NetTransport. Instead, I wrote about instant messenger annoyances received from friends.
You might want to test drive Oracle software and end up with a slow lameware and a bitter taste regarding the altogether experience. officials said yesterday.
Not that you didn't already had a search inside Windows. Taped one hour ago sounds OK? The regular writer went away during the summer holidays and, before leaving, took care that his column is going to be written by somebody else.