[Javaweb-submit] blurb

From: Leo Hoover
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] blurb
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 00:37:39 -0600

So who would have guessed that a lowly trash bag might hold the key to sending humans to Mars? So who would have guessed that a lowly trash bag might hold the key to sending humans to Mars? Little-known to most, one of Leonardo Da Vinci's finest works is not a painting or an invention, but rather something from astronomy: He solved the ancient riddle of Earthshine.
Cheers, Stuart - and thanks for all the Rambles!
Seeing as it had been on the bestseller list for what seemed like an absolute eternity. Little-known to most, one of Leonardo Da Vinci's finest works is not a painting or an invention, but rather something from astronomy: He solved the ancient riddle of Earthshine. I had earlier in the week read Angels and Demons and enjoyed it.
The tenuous phrase for it is 'Holiday'. I actually joined back in May.
Research is underway into a new generation of liquid-fueled rocket designs that could double performance over today's designs while also improving reliability. The trouble has been trying to build a spaceship out of the flimsy stuff.
The final chapter in traditional liquid-fueled rockets has yet to be written.
And that pterosaurs were the largest animals ever to fly?
Sound waves penetrate flesh and shake bones. The optimal frequency is different for each beer, they reported.
Just in time to see me disappear to the Greek Island of Rhodes to soak it up in another part of the globe for a week. Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
So I wasn't able to lay my arse on a sofa and give in to the cricketing spirit as much as I would have liked. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.
The optimal frequency is different for each beer, they reported.
Filled with good intentions, and 'I'm Ohhh Sooooo Clever' thinking. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. Anyway, the first four people I mentionned the fact that I was reading it too all said the same thing to me. Filled with good intentions, and 'I'm Ohhh Sooooo Clever' thinking.
Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. Read the rest of the poem by taking a look at this week's featured poem. Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File. From now on, think of the Moon. Just in time to see me disappear to the Greek Island of Rhodes to soak it up in another part of the globe for a week. The events in New Orleans and the surrounding area have been disquieting to say the least, and it is in every sense a very real human tragedy. So thought I would see what all the fuss about 'The Da Vinci Code' was. It looks like an intense red star, the brightest light in the midnight sky other than the Moon.
Visit this week's featured poem to read the rest. But not the juggling and twisting of already existent ideas . Find out even more weird and wonderful facts in this week's Fact File.